Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: Moodle
Recently we updated Moodle to 2.6, after doing so I compared the SQL table structure of our upgraded site database against a clean install with the same addons. I found quite a few differences in table structure (smallint to tinyint, … Continue reading
Recently one of teachers noticed that some Assignments that had been copied between courses would show the assignment introduction as a plaint ext box with html markup visible. I tracked this down to Moodle recording the wrong format for the intro. To fix all … Continue reading
Recently I discovered our Moodle gradebook was playing up and not correctly recording marks from assignments as well as been unable to assign categories from quizes.
I tracked the problem down to the Moodle database losing all its default entries for its tables. Continue reading